You are invited to be part of Monterey Bay’s 12th annual birding festival which will be held September 23rd thru 25th, 2016, at the Watsonville Civic Plaza in Watsonville, California. You may purchase your table(s) in the Birders Marketplace by clicking the link below. If you need more than one table, please select the number you need in your cart.
We are making some exciting changes to our Birder’s Marketplace; new floor plan, new décor, a fabulous opening reception and increased promotion about the show. We are hopeful these changes will inspire local craftspeople to join us and encourage attendance by the people of Watsonville and beyond.
Our program of field trips, workshops, social events and lectures by bird, wildlife and environmental experts, from around the U.S., is great fun for birding enthusiasts and an opportunity to increase and share their knowledge that is unique. An added plus is that Watsonville is located on the perimeter of the Monterey Bay Sanctuary and is an easy commute to Santa Cruz, Monterey or Big Sur country offering a great opportunity to explore one of California’s most scenic vacation destinations
- Vendor Booths are $70.00 per space. One 6’table and two chairs are provided.
- Non-Profits and participating agencies, with merchandise for sale, will pay a discounted rate of $35.00/booth.
- Non-Profit and participating agencies with no sales, will receive one booth at no charge. Additional booth space will cost $35.00/space.
Hours for the event will be:
- Friday, September 23rd, 3:00pm to 7:00pm
- Saturday, September 24th, 3:00am to 7:00pm
- Sunday, September 25th, 9:00am to 3:30pm
Vendors and non-profits are encouraged to submit their application right away. Application deadline for vendors and sales space is Friday, August 12, 2016.
MBBF Welcome 2016 (246.2 KiB)
MBBF 2016 Vendor Application (243.9 KiB)